Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Some News and Random Purchases!

News # 1

This has been a restful and productive summer! I've started taking classes towards a 4/5 endorsement. I'm currently licensed for grades Pre-Kindergarten through Third. This endorsement would allow me to teach 4th or 5th grade as well. 

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE little people but this is something that I felt would expand my content knowledge and make me a better teacher! I'm liking the classes and I am learning so much already! Does anyone else have similar licensure? Is anyone else taking classes this summer? If so, what are you taking!?

News # 2

I'm excited to announce that I have accepted a position in Kindergarten within my school district! This will not be a huge change for me as I've previously taught Preschool as well as First Grade but it is still a little scary! I'm going to miss the wonderful people I've worked with for the last two years! The staff at my new placement are phenomenal! I'm looking forward to working with and learning from them!

Random Purchases I Want You to Know About!

I want to start this section out by saying that I was not asked to recommend these products, review these products, nor were these items sent to me for free. I willingly purchased these from Really Good Stuff and want to recommend them to you all because I just think they're great! Click the pictures to be taken to the Really Good Stuff website to check them out!

Purchase # 1

The first product is an "All About Today" pocket chart. It takes all the things I usually discuss during calendar and places it all in ONE pocket chart! I love it and I haven't even gotten it in the mail yet!!! Ha ha!


It has a space for the current month, the date (today, yesterday, tomorrow), the number of days in school (including one more, one less, ten more, ten less), and a weather tally! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Purchase # 2

Again, I wasn't asked to review or recommend these items. They were not sent to me willingly. Click the pictures to be taken to the Really Good Stuff website to check them out!

The second purchase is a "Our Birthday Graph" pocket chart. I love that it is set up in a format that will get my littles familiar with the concept of a graph! We can practice counting, comparing numbers, the order of the months of the year, etc! I'm so stinkin' excited about this!

Click here to see the product on Really Good Stuff's website

Now it's time for you to share something exciting with me... I don't care if it is about school or not... Let's talk about what we're excited about!!!!!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment