Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Might be "Insane"! :)

Just a warning... this post only has a LITTLE bit to do with education… :)

I started a new "tradition" for myself! I've decided that at the conclusion of each school year, I am going to buy myself something that I've wanted throughout the year! It is almost like a "Congratulations for making it through the school year!" gift. Well...this year someone might call me insane!

 
Click on the picture if you want to visit Amazon.com to check out the program!

Yep! That's right! My "Congratulations" gift is INSANITY! Ha ha! Throughout the year, I was working out with a colleague using the Insanity program. I was EXHAUSTED each time we were done but I was actually seeing results! As the end of the year came, she and I totally slacked off due to work obligations and I truly missed the exercise and fellowship!

I ordered the Insanity program on my "teacher work day" and began working out the day I received the package in the mail! 


This really is the TOUGHEST workout I've ever done but I'm hoping that it leads me to being in the best shape physically and mentally when I go back to school in August!

What do you do to relax and recharge during the summers?

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment