Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm so behind... :)

I've never prided myself on being organized and on top of things so it is no surprise to me that I am JUST NOW attempting to solve a good problem... :)

I have some very sweet and helpful kindergarteners this year. There are so many that want to help that I struggle to find things for them to help me with! :) You'd think I would just choose one boy helper and one girl helper but that is too organized and makes way too much sense! 

So I made these...


I used the very talented Melonheadz Illustrating's Classroom Jobs Bundle  and Hello Fonts adorable fonts to create some job chart cards. Click on the picture to download them on Google Drive if you would like to use them. 

I want to make sure everyone that downloads the file knows that I claim no ownership to these amazing fonts or graphics. I simply used these ladies's wonderful creations to benefit me and any others who would like to use them! 

I hope that you all are having a great week! If I ever remember to get out my camera during the school day, I'll show you more of the OCEANS of fun we are having in Kindergarten! :)

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment