Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I finally went to work today! Yay!

Here is Ohio, we have been having an amazing awful winter! It has been cold, snowy, and did I mention cold!? We've had scads of snow days lately...almost back to back with winter break and long weekends!

This week, my littles had Friday off so that teachers could have a work day. We all had Monday off for Martin Luther King Jr. day. AND...yesterday (Tuesday) was a snow day due to the extremely cold temperatures and icy roads! To top it all off, this morning, we followed a two hour delay schedule so I just can't get my sweet littles into a routine! Argh!

Okay...my rant is over! ;)

I'm trying to plan AHEAD for once in my life so let's talk all things Winter, the Super Bowl, and President's Day, shall we?!

I'm going to read my littles The Mitten very soon! I created a game to go along with this book to help my sweeties recognize numbers 0-30! It's a FREEBIE so grab it!!! Click on the picture to get it!


If you like it, please let me know! If there is a mistake, please let me know! If you don't like it, please let me know! Are you noticing a pattern here?! Ha!

What winter activities are you doing with your littles this week???

The Super Bowl!

So the Super Bowl is coming up soon and I am blissfully unaware of the teams playing in it! LOL! My hubby and I aren't big sports fans. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching a good football or baseball game but I just am not that into it! Anyway...

I want to have my littles play some football-themed games in the weeks (days?) leading to the super bowl! I am thinking that my "Football Frenzy" games are a bit too complicated for them (boo). I'm stuck on whether I should make more or simply let the even go without mentioning it... I think I'm going to be working on my laptop soon! LOL

If you teach 1st grade or need something challenging for your advanced littles, I have just the games for you! Check out my Football Frenzy games at my TpT store by clicking here. They are available individually AND in one large MEGA Bundle! If you purchase the MEGA bundle, you will get a discount of $4.00 as opposed to buying each game individually.

Finally, I have ANOTHER freebie for you! In honor of President's Day, I'd love to share with you my Abraham Lincoln's hat craft! Click here to see it on TpT! I blogged about it last year! It is the cutest craft! I hope you can use it!!!


Thanks so much for reading friends! I hope that the weather where you are is a bit better than where I am! Stay warm!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment